Sunday, January 3, 2016

What type of Trunk show is the one for you?

There are new ways to do trunk shows Popping up every day!

Which show would be right for you?

1. Traditional in home/live in person trunk show
          I bring my Ruby Ribbon rack with the entire collection to your home! You invite 4-8 friends and you fix something sweet, salty, and a beverage to share with your guests. I present the Ruby Ribbon line and then guests step into the magic of Ruby Ribbon(try on) then guests get a one on one with me at my design Table (place orders, go over wishlists, and discuss business opportunity and hosting opportunity)

2. Online/Virtual Trunk Show
           I create a Facebook group, you will invite all of your friends and family to join group.  I post pics and info about Ruby Ribbon for a week! Then I set up my Ruby Ribbon Rack and get online for a webinar lasting 30 mins, orders are placed directly through my e-commerce website at www.rubyribbon.com/daniellechapman

3. Catalog party
       This is where you take catalogs to friends and family (this option works best if the guests have experienced Ruby Ribbon before) if local tou can also take a bag of Cami's and or leggings to show off
Your catalog party can be open for 7-14 days

4. SOLO Fashion shoes
       This is where I bring my entire Ruby Ribbon collection to you in a suitcase! You invite friends and family to come over and you basically play dress up with Ruby Ribbon! Inside the suitcase is everuthing you will need, including; RR, fit guide, cami  fit explaination, catalogs, order forms, wishlist, and booking/opportunity packets! SOLO Fashion shows have been very successful in other areas, I am excited to try I'm WV!!!
       
           Who will be my first Fashion Show   hostess?

5. After work party
      The after work option is a traditional trunk show but instead of being in your home it is at your office! A fun way to end a day/week at work with your coworkers

6. Personal Styling Consultation turned Trunk Show
      Schedule a 45 min PSC with me and invite 3 friends to join, after all it is always more fun to shop with friends! I bring Ruby Ribbon to you for a personal wardrobe/style Consultation, and when you invite 3 friends to join you will get rewarded for sharing our secret! Remember you+3=FREE

Which option is best for you?
I also do themed parties for traditional trunk shows--- traditional trunk shows are perfect for your girls night out!!!

Host a trunk show, my calendar fills up fast, my goal is to do 2 traditional shows, 2 one on ones, 2 SOLO Fashion shows and 1 virtual party per month!!!

Fashionably yours
Danielle Chapman

No comments:

Post a Comment