Sunday, January 24, 2016

What if I told you?

That you could start your Ruby Ribbon business for less than $200.00?
Does that make you think about the possibilities of joining a ground floor opportunity? 
2016 is the year of Ruby Ribbon, and it is the time to join and get started!!!!
I am growing my business and my team in WV and beyond, I am ready to help you create the life you have always dreamed of!




When I joined Ruby Ribbon in 2013 it was very exciting as it was new, but now it is more than exciting we are growing at an unbelievable rate of speed at a little over 1000 stylists nationwide there is still lots of room for growth! We are getting the attention of many news media including Woman's day Magazine, Health Magazine, Direct sales news magazine and more! 



Have you ever thought of owning your own fashion/shapewear company?  As a young girl I thought it would be awesome to own a fashion boutique!  I had actually looked into what it would cost to open a fashion boutique and WOW  lots of overhead and expenses that I would be in the hole for at least 1 year if not more!  Ruby Ribbon business is a turn-key business you have your own fashion boutique with 3 lines that are only found at Ruby Ribbon which gives you the advantage of a return rate of nearly 90%!  Meaning when surveyed 85% of customers said they would definitely be return customers! 


Ruby Ribbon's business model is stylist friendly after your initial investment which you can earn double that in just your first month in business, you can earn kits that are released 4 times per year and never have to pay another penny for samples or business supplies!  I have never purchased a lookbook, order forms, or other business supplies and I have earned 2 kits for FREE and the other 7 kits I have been able to get for 50% off kit price which is 80% off retail with my product credits! 
Any purchases made for Ruby Ribbon is a tax write off whether it is making copies at Office Depot, or buying a clothing rack and hangers! 
I personally hold back a percentage of my paycheck to go back to my business, to buy extra sizes or supplies!







Speaking of paychecks we get paid 3 times per month, what traditional job would pay you 3 times per month?  (good question) Ruby Ribbon issued the first $10,000 commission check in 2015, excited to see what kind of checks are issued in 2016!  Typical stylists make $75-100 per hour for sharing Ruby Ribbon with women everywhere!  so lets just say that you have 4 trunk shows scheduled that are each $750.00 you will earn $187.50X4= $750.00 is your paycheck, WOW now lets just imagine that you also have 1 stylist under you(because after all it is more fun with friends) you will earn business building amount on her sales (this comes from Ruby Ribbon home office, will not affect her commission) she has 2 shows at $500.00 you will earn $15.00 from each so you will earn $30.00 add that to your $750.00 and you have $780.00!!!



Not to mention the amount of love and support you will receive from EVERYONE at Ruby Ribbon I have never seen the atmosphere that we have, Sisters tied together by a Ruby Ribbon!!!



Think you are ready to join?  Want to talk more about it?  E-mail me at rr.daniellec@gmail.com to set up an opportunity appointment today!  We can talk about purchasing the kit, how to earn your initial investment back in just 30 days and how Ruby Ribbon will fit into your life!  If after the opportunity appointment you are not feeling it, there is no obligation to join, I just want to be there to answer any questions you may have and help you to see what Ruby Ribbon can do for you!



Fashionably yours
Danielle C.

No comments:

Post a Comment