Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Spring is Here

What do you think about when you think spring? 
1. bright colors
2. flowers blooming
3. light and flowy clothing
4.  lace (after all lace is a timeless piece)
5. layers for the chill in the spring air


Well you have all of that plus even more with our brand new spring line!  This release is my favorite line as I LOVE every single piece(lots of shopping in my Ruby Ribbon boutique this spring for me!!!)

1.A gorgeous hand drawn floral print
2. Arm candy is a theme-- look at the details on the arms, lace, cutouts, loose and flowing
3. Lace is a timeless piece, RR loves to incorporate lace in each line released, this one is no different with an addition of a lace Tee and lace skirt
4. Colors-We have asked for it, and we got it... Pink, white, navy, coral, black, and print!!


We all know how long and bitter cold winter can be, and how exciting the appearance of spring is!  Lets all gather at a girlfriends house and have a girls night out Spring VIP release!!! I am having my spring kit rushed shipped I will have by Monday So I will be booking shows next Monday Tuesday, Thursday, Friday!!! Will one of those dates be yours?  IF so I will gift you an extra spring piece just for being a VIP!!!
Want to host a show but you are not local to me?  Not a problem we can do virtual parties too!!! Just e-mail me at rr.daniellec@gmail.com for more information!!!

In the meantime please go to this link and view the gorgeous spring line

No comments:

Post a Comment