Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Cami's for CIA

Compassion in action is a community project that creates care packages for children that have to spend time in the hospital they also make care packages for the family too!  Such a great community outreach! 

I am doing a fundraiser the whole month of November 10% of each sale from a Cami will go to CIA
My goal is to write them a check of $100.00 at the end of this month.

How can you help?

Purchase a cami from me either in person or at my Ruby Ribbon website

OR

Come to the shop for a cause event this Friday Nov 7th  
6-9 PM
Holiday Inn
Barboursville WV, 25504
10% of any purchase from this night will be donated to CIA plus any party booked will donate $10.00 to CIA

You will be able to try on and get a personal fitting experience with my very own ruby ribbon fitting room!!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment