Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Holiday Season is here

Vendor events that is

I have 3 vendor events scheduled already and so excited to be sharing Ruby Ribbon with new groups of women!

The first event is this weekend benefiting a high school show choir

The next one is Nov 7th this one is very special to me as it benefits a charity that is near and dear to my heart CIA(compassion In Action) a group that makes up care packages for children that are hospitalized and their families.  During the whole month of November I will be donating 10% of my cami sales to CIA calling the promotion Cami's for CIA

The last event on my schedule so far is at the last of the month at a salon


Check out my Facebook page for details on these events if you are local come out and shop with Ruby Ribbon pop up boutique

Have a Blessed Day!

Danielle C

No comments:

Post a Comment